Monday, March 21, 2016

100th


    Celebrating 100th post

This is my 100th post on this blog. 7 years ago, I started this blog out of hobby and began to write about things that interest me. Posts boomed on my spare time while got limited on busy mode. My hobby things soon branched to several topics and I'm glad that I could write when it was needed most.
I'm really happy to see its 100th post!



    Dream sees light:
When I began to write blogs, I got a dream and that's to publish my own written book on Amazon. Wao, its done!
Tim Tim, my first poetry book is published and live.

I'm not happy with this book & quality of poems as they're written too quick. I was in a hurry for my upcoming assignment, hence got only 3-4 days to write. It was really quick to think, make outlines, play verses and finalize all things. Anyway, I made it.
I'm sure that the next books will be much better and written well in fair amount of days.

No comments: