Saturday, March 2, 2019

O! Falgun coming

Another falgun is coming. Lots of memories are striking my mind, still loose myself often.
Falgun brings gentle breeze and warmth to nature, flourish everywhere from deadly winter. Trees, flowers and marvel wind sweep the life into heavenly feels. Girls expose in yellow/orange costumes & flowers.
  It makes me nostalgic, takes me back to those days.

I remember those days when leaves fell in steady swing at noon under enjoyable sun. This scenario made me start writing. Our home-side garden exposed in various colors of tree-leaves.

 Remember those afternoon & evening walks by the alleys, fields & ponds and rail-lines. Still miss the kissing breeze by the rail-cross coated with small-pond and wide field.
That morning when I walked through Cnb-colony & discovered unseen area separated by gates.

 Evening stands on my 2 feet by Karbala pond where enjoyed ripples, air & stars of sky. Failure pathos used to hit me.
Miss the old rain-tree where I used to stand & gaze surroundings, saw stars fill the sky and distant vehicle-lights coming closer on road.

 Missy moments sometimes strike me for the journey of my life.


No comments: