Monday, July 9, 2012

Daily roundup: 15 minutes to refresh your strength


One gets tired due to daily jobs, stress, pressure and often unexpected hits from others. It's the most common scenario, everybody has to undergo these sandwicthes in day to day life. Hardly can you find one who is free from these rolls. In my prime age, it attacked me severely. The situation is worse to them who like to stay away from lots of friend circles.

However, time and some concepts developed some strategies that never failed me. I learnt to overcome any situation whatever it may be or how powerful it could be, even in the hardest moments. Still I can remember the case when 53 of my friends stood for the odds and I seconded the truth alone, that resulted me isolation for couple of days.

But don't get upset, these things don't repeat for others. Now I'll show you how you can relief from all your grief's for some time and regain your strength back.

Take 15 minutes for you, forget all sort of jobs or mobile calls or TV programs. Just you will be there alone for some time.

1. Engage 2 minutes to listen to a soft music, just music no words. I prefer Enigma music in this case.

2. Place 2 fingers to both ears, stop the ear-hole from external sounds. Try to feel the vibration of your inhales/exhales. Do it for just 2 minutes.

3. Begin to slow your inhales/exhales, first cycle should be 5 seconds, next 7s, next 10s, then stick to 15 seconds duration. Try to breath from your abdominal. Do it for 5 minutes.

4. Give a pause for 2 minutes. Try to sense your breath.

5. Begin to empower your inhales/exhales, first cycle should be 5 seconds, next 7s, next 10s, then stick to 15 seconds duration. You must breath from your lungs. Do it for 4 minutes.

That's it. You are done for the day. I've gone through several meditation phases, but all seemed to be annoying and impossible to most men due to their bigger-longer systems. This one I nailed down, and cut to proper shape to follow at ease.

Enjoy your life and kick off daily stress from your life.

Tags: Daily roundup tips, 15 minutes, 15 minutes to refresh, 15 minutes to refresh your strength, daily jobs, stress, pressure, my prime age, hardest moments, I seconded the truth alone, regain your strength back, Engage 2 minutes, soft music, Enigma music, 2 fingers to both ears, Begin to slow your inhales/exhales,  inhales/exhales, cycle , 5 seconds, sense your breath, meditation phases, meditation, annoying and impossible, bigger-longer systems.

No comments: